British Car Parts and Supplies
- Atlanta Imported
Auto Parts. New, used, and reconditioned parts; vintage racing;
- Best of British. New, used, and rebuilt parts for most popular
marques. Denver, CO 303-871-1929
- British Car
Specialists. (Mostly Healey.)
Norman Nock's company since 1958. Parts, restoration,
tech articles, more. Stockton, CA.
- The British Parts Connection.
Order from Moss Motors or Roadster Factory catalogs!
- British Parts Northwest.
Includes polyurethane bushings for many models. High performance parts,
- British Miles Austin-Healey,
Jaguar, MG, and Triumph
- British Wiring, Inc.
Wiring harnesses and components!
- Chiltern Automotive Ltd Land
Rover / Range Rover Diesel Conversions
- Classic Auto
Restoration Services - i.e "The Panel Doctor". Includes
- Dimebank Garage -
Laycock-DeNormanville overdrive parts Chris Kantarjiev
- Fat Change Garage
Weber Carbs and Small TR Bits Mark Bradakis
- Gregorys Autoparts
(UK) -Vintage parts & accessories. Mostly pre-war.
Harold's TRs and MGs. (Oregon)
- H.D. Rogers and Sons, Import
Auto parts specialists. Bossier City, LA
- JAE -British Ford,
Lotus, and other goodies
the Jensen Specialist
- J.M. Wagner Sales Justin
Wagner's site for the "famous" Silicon Valve Cover Gasket.
Little British Car Co. (a.k.a.
Vintage Motors) - includes a nice search engine for parts and accessories.
Owned by Jeff Zorn.
- Midtown Auto,
Syracuse, NY. Various used parts, some NOS, some new (?)
- Moss Motors USA
- Obsolete Automotive
Good used and new parts. (Ontario, Canada)
- Power British
Performance Parts, Inc. Performance parts and service, also Tech Tips!
- R.D. Enterprises, ltd. Lotus
- The Roadster Factory.
The U.S. Triumph place; also MGB.
- Rimmer Brothers
The U.K. Triumph place.
- A source for Smith's guages.
- Smoothline - high
performance composites. Fibreglass hardtops and body panels.
Fabrics Automotive Trim and Supplies - (Web site gone?)
- Special Interest Car parts (No longer available?)
- Spit Bits Triumph - Spitfire
- Sports Car Factory Restoration
- Sports Cars International (currently no link)
MGB Crossflow Head
- Terry's Jaguar Parts
- TRGB Ltd.(British) Triumph specialists;
full range of TR2/3/4/5/6, Spitfire, GT6, Herald and Vitesse parts
- Triumphs Only Used Parts,
New Old Stock, & No Longer Supplied Parts
- T.S. Imports
- Performance parts, Accesories, Clothing, etc.
- specializing in Rover V8 & Triumph .
- Unipart online
Menu-driven on-line ordering, for MANY British (and other) cars.
- University Motors --- John
Twist, THE MG Guru of North America!
- VIP - Vintage Import Parts - Wide
range of parts- NOS and other
- Waterloo Drivetrain Systems-
Austin, TX. Complete drivetrain service for British Cars by factory
- The Winners Circle- Fast Spridget
Keys for British cars. WASO and British Leyland Keys.
British Triumph and Metropolitan
A nice compilation of source of New/Used parts for MG: Lundgren's MG Parts
On-line Auto Parts (general) --- include some
--- Full on-line ordering ---
Are any of these links broken? Tell me.
Updated March 20, 2000.